In addition, CARFAX will buy back any vehicle that turns out to have a severe problem reported by a state Department of Motor Vehicles that is not included on its Vehicle History Report.
It’s a guarantee that makes buying a used car virtually as risk-free as buying a new car.
Honda Certified Used Cars must meet stringent requirements in regard to their condition. CARFAX® Vehicle History Reports and service records are carefully screened, and then each candidate vehicle is put through a comprehensive 150-point inspection. Virtually every part of the vehicle is checked by Honda-trained dealer service
A meticulous appearance inspection scrutinizes fit and finish both inside and out. Several of the key components checked include:
- Engine, exhaust and drive train
- Steering and suspension
- Tires and wheels
- Body condition/paint
Not only are Honda Certified Used Cars known for their award-winning reliability, durability, and exceptional brand quality, they are also covered by one of the most extensive used-car limited warranties in the business. And to make this warranty even better, you pay no deductible!
- Major engine and transmission components, except for standard maintenance items, body glass and interior.
- The repair or replacement of any covered part that is defective in material or workmanship under normal use. With a $0 deductible.
- Powertrain coverage for 12 months/12,000 miles (whichever comes first) from the vehicle’s original in-service date.
- Non-powertrain coverage for 12 months/12,000 miles (whichever comes first) from the original warranty expiration date, or if the original warranty has expired, from the Honda Certified Used Cars purchase date.
- Extensive component coverage
- Roadside assistance
- Lock-out assistance
- Rental car reimbursement
- Trip interruption benefits